Damaged Goods Writing Contest beginning February 1st
Are you a writer, poet, or rapper? Due to a new demand for my first book, “Damaged Goods: An Autobiography”, my publishing company and agent want me to reissue this book.
I’m going to do that but I want to have a special writing at the front of the book to encourage the readers to hope past their pain toward a future and purpose the Lord has for them. In other words, I want a writing from the heart to help those reading take another step in the midst of their pain.
To get more familiar with the book and read a sample chapter go to http://charlottehunt.com/damaged-goods-an-autobiography/
- The writer’s work will be featured in the front of the revised book being released in March/April of 2017
- The writer’s name will be featured on the cover of the book
- Winner will receive copies of final book with their work included
Are you up to the task?
Here are the guidelines:
- Submissions should be 500 words or less of either prose, poetry or rap.
- All works should include the copy right for their material at the bottom to protect their work and contact information of the writer. (See my posts) (Hint: You do not need to pay or send anything away to have your material copy written. Research copyrights.)
- Send your submissions to email@example.com SUBJECT: Writer’s Contest.
- Submissions will be evaluated by guest professional judges and Charlotte.
- All submissions will be posted in the Writer’s Corner for the duration of the contest for all readers to “Like” and make their comments in help with making a decision.
- Winner will be announced via Social Media and on the site to have their work placed in my upcoming revision of “Damaged Goods: An Autobiography”
- Submissions Deadline for contest will end on February 13th, 2017
Email further questions on the contact page.
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely tm
Copyright © 2017 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.