Dreaming Madly: Pursuing An Impossible Vision
A light goes on, a turning point happens in a person’s life when they realize, “I can do this!” The future is in their hands. Charlotte releases you, in this life-changing presentation, to take the power back from the obstacles (believed and real) from the past and cast vision toward choices of change for the future to dream madly toward greatness and purpose. She encourages you every step of the way and walks through the game plan.
Using examples from my own experience as well as relevant research, I explain that pursuing a vision involves four processes of discovery: Hesitation, Realization, Expectation, and Appropriation
Anyone who has a dream of moving forward in their work, ministry, passion or life, from individuals trying to build a platform to non-profits and corporations needed to cast vision and improve the momentum of their company.
The ideal length for this keynote is one hour. However, this presentation can be customized as a workshop, keynote, or half-day seminar. Keynotes can range from 30–70 minutes.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Disruption in Our Life is Often An Indication of Something About to Happen October 17, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Sometimes We Fear Lions in Our Lives Because We Are Looking in the Wrong Direction October 14, 2017
- Can your Marriage survive? (Expert Advice From For Healthy Marriages) October 9, 2017
- Sometimes, You Just Get Tired and Want To Quit October 9, 2017