ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Now it the time to say, "NO MORE!"
Today, we accept and believe lies from within ourselves, the media and others that tell nothing of the truth of who we really are and what we truly can accomplish. We feel the pains and struggles of our pasts and believe that was a foundation of failure instead of a platform for greatness and an invitation to move into lives where others cannot move. We accept what we are told and try to conform our lives into the tiny boxes of others expectations and judgments instead of creating a new playing field where others will follow.
Now it the time to say, “NO MORE!” No more accepting the garbage that is put out on TV and in the media. No more living under depression, worry, fear, sorrow, unforgiveness, the pain of the past, feelings of failure and the belief that our worth is based on our last mistake or what was told to us. No more believing, “I can’t!”
In celebration of this Memorial Day where so many laid down their lives in saying, “NO More accepting the wrong done by others”, I encourage us to first honor them with our dearest thanks and pride knowing their sacrifice can never be repaid. Second, I encourage us to make our own declaration is saying, “NO MORE!”
- No more believing I have to go along with the crowd to be acceptable!
- No more being afraid or making excuses to move toward my dreams!
- No more allowing my potential to be squashed by dream stealers including myself!
- No more believing I have to settle for any relationship that is abusive!
- No more believing that my dreams and visions Do not matter!
- No more believing that my worth lies in a man, a job, a woman, my money or position. No, they Do not complete me!
- No more believing what my mother or father said!
- No more being used by a guy who wants a friend with benefits!
- No more pretending like I have it all together when it is okay to be who I am, warts and all!
- No more believing the curses of my past!
- No more feeling like I have no voice!
- No more believing I cannot just because I haven’t tried!
- No more putting off my dreams!
- No more refusing to dream because of my past life or current situation!
- No more believing my body has to be used sexually to be loved!
- No more positive thinking instead I choose positive believing
- No more generational bondage. It stops here!
- No more complaining about what we do not have and more giving to those who have less!
- No more putting ourselves before our sons who dying in gangs, in prison, and going without fathers!
- No more glorifying or justifying bad behavior just because you have money or celebrity or know somebody
- No more putting ourselves before our daughters who are being used and left to believed they are objects and going without fathers!
- No more putting ourselves before the children who are being abused, cussed at, murdered, and unwanted!
- No more forgetting the millions of people who died to give you the right to complain!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you’re just a housewife doing THE most important job anyone could ever do!
- No more believing that being friends with “______” is the source of happiness!
- No more believing lies that I should settle for being ordinary!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because the in crowd of cheerleaders Do not think you’re good enough to be stuck up like them!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you’re not selling a million books but lives are being changed!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you just made a mistake…try again…make another mistake…then try again!
- No more believing that fame is the source of happiness!
- No more believing lies that I am not good enough!
- No more believing lies that because I might feel like a loser I am a loser!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you’re not a celebrity but you are impacted lives around you!
- No more believing lies that what was told to me is what I shall be!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because media focus in one the latest sex scandal not money your kid raised to help the poor!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you were told you were good enough…THEY LIED!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you’re not thin enough!
- No more believing that you’re not good enough because you not following the crowd!
- No more believing lies that my past is my future!
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely tm
Copyright © 2012 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.