ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Reminders of The Truth
All of us struggle with life, issues and lies that we believe. Here is a list of reminders of the TRUTH for you to hold onto when those fears, struggles and lies come your way.
Reminders of The Truth
- I was created to dream with a purpose and plan before I was formed in my mother’s womb.
- No matter how big or small, I am worth having a dream
- My trust is based on my condition. My faith, which pleases God, is based on who He is and what He is able to do, period.
- My story, no matter how bad or good, is for a purpose and to impact others
- There is a plan and a destiny for me
- My past never disqualifies me from my future
- My source of worth, love and acceptance are complete and fulfilled in Christ
- What my father, mother, or person who told me that I could not said was and will ever be wrong
- People, fear, performance, emotions and the past are only hope and trust killers if I allow them to be
- Without being famous, wealthy, or in a position, my life and what I do is important
- My worth is NOT based on what I do, sell, earn, or have, it is based on who I am alone in Christ
- My dreams are vital and worth following
- Making a mistake or failing is not a disqualifier but an opportunity for growth and character…keep moving forward
- A sign that I am walking my journey well will be evident through struggle and testing. Regardless of what I see, others are being impacted by watching me
- I am good enough
- I deserve to be more than being ordinary
- My feelings are NOT the truth only indicators of something
- God promises to rescue me from trouble, not keep me from trouble
- God is in total control of my life and is handling everything. While desiring me to join Him, He does not NEED me to do anything to help Him bring His plan and purpose to pass in my life.
- A job can never define me, a person can never destroy me, and a situation can never overcome me unless I allow it.
from “A Confident Expectation: Encouragement, Stories, & Thoughts for Those Who Hope”
Available at www.charlottehunt.com
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely tm
Copyright © 2012 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.