ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Reminders of Who You Are
Feel free to repost this, share this with a friend who needs encouragement, etc. Just included the copyright information. Thanks
REMINDERS OF WHO YOU ARE
- You were born to dream
- Your past never disqualifies you from your future
- No matter how big or small, you are worth having a dream
- Your feelings are NOT the truth only indicators of something
- If a Christian (claim Jesus as Savior), you are righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24)
- Making a mistake or failing will NEVER be a disqualifier but an opportunity for growth and character…if you allow them to be
- Your story, no matter how negative or positive, is for a purpose and plan
- Your ultimate source of love, acceptance and worth does not come from a person, place or thing so they have no power to take them away. Don’t give anyone’s words the power over who you are than God’s true view of who you are.
- There is a plan and a destiny for you
- Your worth is NOT based on what you do, sell, earn, or have it is based on who you are alone
- If a Christian (claim Jesus as Savior), you are God’s handiwork, created in Christ to do His work that He planned before you were born for you to do (Ephesians 2:10)
- What your father, mother, or person who told you that “you couldn’t” said was and will ALWAYS be wrong
- People, fear, performance, emotions and the past are only dream stealers if you allow them to be
- If a Christian (claim Jesus as Savior), you are a friend of Christ (John 15:15)
- Without being famous, wealthy, or in a position, your life and what you do is important
- Your dreams and visions are vital and worth following
- If a Christian (claim Jesus as Savior), you are an alien and stranger in this world and your groans experienced here will always be for your heavenly home (1 Peter 2:11)
- A sign that you are walking your journey well is struggle and testing and others being impacted by watching you
- Remember: Every breathing human is walking wounded with issues of their own. Their view of us plus $3 can’t even get a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop so don’t put too much value in their words, they mean very little.
- You deserve more than being ordinary
- Everything is a choice. What do you choose to do with your life?
You can do this!
Copyright © 2013 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved.
As always, if you have questions, comments, suggestions on topic areas or would like to share some of your story, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely tm
Books Available at http://charlottehunt.webstarts.com/products.html