How to Grow Employee Loyalty
Imagine an organization where members are moving toward a unified vision. Imagine an organization where staff/employees/members are giving 100% because they desire to offer it and be a part of something larger instead of simply working for a paycheck or the weekend. What if you could start fresh, with new dreams and visions, new plans, and the realization that your organization could be one of excellence in vision and team members? This keynote address is specifically designed for corporation and non-profits that are looking to improve their employee retention through satisfaction and development.
Using examples from my own experience as well as relevant research, I explain the top 10 reasons why employees stay at companies, why they leave and how you can decrease employee turnover and retain the great employees you do have.
Any leader, executive, staff member, company owner, Pastor, or director who desires to increase their workflow and improve the relationship between executive staff and employees.
The ideal length for this keynote is one hour. However, this presentation can be customized as a workshop, keynote, or half-day seminar. Keynotes can range from 30–70 minutes.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Disruption in Our Life is Often An Indication of Something About to Happen October 17, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Sometimes We Fear Lions in Our Lives Because We Are Looking in the Wrong Direction October 14, 2017
- Can your Marriage survive? (Expert Advice From For Healthy Marriages) October 9, 2017
- Sometimes, You Just Get Tired and Want To Quit October 9, 2017