The Lies Have It: Freedom from Performance-Based Identity
“If I don’t do it, it’s not going to get done!” “I’m supposed to be strong.” “I have to do (blank) for him/her to like me.” “If I was rich, prettier, married, etc. then I would be happy.” “People like me because I do nice things.” “I have worth because I work hard/perform well/ am a good employee, etc.” And the list of lies that people believe goes on.
In this upbeat presentation, the audience identifies lies believed to reflect a mirror on how we view ourselves and the world around us. Laughter is shared by all while the reality of where the enjoyment of their lives may be getting shortcut and potential deferred is brought to the surface.
In this presentation, I explain how to move from a life that is reactive to a life that proactive and works toward a stomping out lies that distort reality.
Anyone who has a dream for life, purpose or passion.
The ideal length for this keynote is one hour. However, this presentation can be customized as a workshop, keynote, or half-day seminar. Keynotes can range from 30–70 minutes.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- COACHING CORNER – Why Is it So Difficult to Trust God? September 23, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Now it the time to say, NO MORE September 23, 2017
- COACHING CORNER – Are You Stuck? September 22, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Caught Between Your Fear and Being Where God Wants You To Be September 20, 2017