There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
From groups that will help your organization or company move to the next level to providing feedback and consultation, I can help.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group or Consultation:
• Increase your own experience and confidence
• Sharpen your business and personal skills
• Add an instant and valuable support network
• Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
• Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
• Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
• Receive critical insights into yourself
• Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
• A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Charlotte offers customized Mastermind Training for your company or organization for any of John Maxwell’s resources. Masterminds are 1 hour trainings in Leadership, Growth/Vision, or Purpose. Groups are for 3 or more people in person or virtually. Sessions can be scheduled during lunch time, before work or during evenings based on training availability.
The first training session is always FREE!
Below are the resources that have been requested most. Fill out the form below for your FREE Mastermind Training for your group or organization. You will be contacted with more information and details.
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? Absolutely! This third book in John’s Law’s series will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
A few of the Laws covered in this Mastermind training or workshop are.
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
Put Your Dream To The Test
What’s the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? The answer lies in answering ten powerful questions. Whether you’ve lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream. Charlotte will guide you through the ten questions required of every successful dreamer.
Becoming A Person Of Influence
Whatever your vocation or aspiration is, you can increase your impact with Maxwell’s simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others. Watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts!
Everyone Communicates Few Connect
If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Charlotte shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
Finding common ground
Keeping your communication simple
Capturing people’s interest
Staying authentic in all your relationships
Smart leaders learn from their own mistakes. Smarter ones learn from others’ mistakes―and successes. This helps you become the smartest leader you can be. Each chapter contains detailed application exercises and a “Mentoring Moment” for leaders who desire to mentor others using the book.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- COACHING CORNER – Why Is it So Difficult to Trust God? September 23, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Now it the time to say, NO MORE September 23, 2017
- COACHING CORNER – Are You Stuck? September 22, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Caught Between Your Fear and Being Where God Wants You To Be September 20, 2017