With the heart to empower lives toward growth and a gift of encouragement, Charlotte D. Hunt is inspiring audiences to step out in courage past fears, use their pain toward their purpose, stretch themselves to meet their full potential, and learn to live out their lives with purpose. She combines her background in the performing arts and corporate training with her gift for impacting and inspiring to offer new levels of growth and leadership that leads to empowered and renewed lives.
During her conferences, retreats, and workshops, Charlotte shares her story and her passion for seeing people live out their potential and purpose. Her conversational approach is infused with real-life stories to help her audience grasp each concept and apply it to their life. Her audiences have included non-profit organizations, women’s events, government and civic organizations, and corporate training programs.
As a Keynote and workshop Speaker, Charlotte offers customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget. Here is a sample of some of her most popular topics:
Women’s Issues (For Women)
Today, women are dealing with issues in the home, workplace, life and relationships. Charlotte reaches women where they are in her special presentations focused on the needs of women. Here are a few of her topics:
- Daughter Hunger ( When a Woman longs for a Father)
- I Can’t Follow a Parked Car Syndrome (For Business women/relationships)
- A Woman’s Three Greatest Fears
- God’s Invitation to be Loved, Cherished and Enjoyed
- Living Single and Content
- A Woman’s Identity in the Workplace
Living on Purpose
A light goes on, a turning point happens in a person’s life when they realize, “I can do this!” The future is in their hands. Charlotte releases you, in this life-changing presentation, to take the power back from fear and pain and the past while making choices to live your life with purpose, passion, and meaning. She encourages you every step of the way and walks through the game plan.
Life Issues Presentations (For Non-Profits, Shelters, Recovery)
We live in a world of pain, issues, and struggles. Often, we need a reality check between the filters we believe and the encouragement of looking beyond our past and current situations. Charlotte presents specialized presentations designed for the hurting, homeless, discouraged, and left behind. Some of her most popular topics are:
- Facing the Giants of your Life
- Your Purpose Through Your Story
- How to Use Your Pain to Change Your Life
- The 3 Lies We Believe That Hold Us Back
Leading Intentionally 5 “Must Knows” to Lead Others Well (For Leaders)
In this session, Charlotte will pose questions to those aiming to grow in leadership that will challenge their skills and abilities while assisting them to lead other effectively. In today’s fast-moving, impersonal world, Charlotte proves the power of how much one leader can make through her story, wisdom, and humor. She will give practical, actionable steps that can be implemented immediately to help you lead your organization.
How to Grow Employee Loyalty (For Organizations/Corporations)
Imagine an organization where staff/employees/members are giving 100% because they desire to offer it and be a part of something larger instead of simply working for a paycheck or the weekend. What if you could start fresh, with new dreams and visions, new plans, and the realization that your organization could be one of excellence in vision and team members? This keynote address is specifically designed for corporation and non-profits that are looking to improve their employee retention through satisfaction and development.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this talk are:
- The three top reasons why employees leave companies
- What Managers can do to create loyalty
- Five things every Executive needs to be doing in their company
- 3 Must Haves an employees needs to remain to loyal
Charlotte and her book, “Damaged Goods” have been covered by national media including: CBN, CTN, NPR, PBS, and more. She is a contributing writer for Southern Women’s Magazine.
Charlotte is available for national and international travel to speak at your next event. All fees are negotiable and will be discussed at the time of your event planning session.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- COACHING CORNER – Why Is it So Difficult to Trust God? September 23, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Now it the time to say, NO MORE September 23, 2017
- COACHING CORNER – Are You Stuck? September 22, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Caught Between Your Fear and Being Where God Wants You To Be September 20, 2017