TIPS FOR WHITE TEETH
1) I don’t care if it is me, the media, a pastor, your best friend, a teacher, or your mama, ALWAYS research and check out what is being said for yourself. I encourage you not to take what I or anyone says at face value. I’m a big one for finding out things first hand and evaluating for yourself the best decision for you. All that to say, check out what I offer regarding tips, check it out and research it for yourself and make the best decision for yourself using wise counsel & your doctor’s advice where needed.
2) Please always consult your physician before changing or stopping any counsel they are giving you. Anything that I have done physically or with my doctors have worked for me and may not work for you. Again, I am only suggesting tips that have worked for me. I am not suggesting in any way, shape or form to do these tips in lieu of whatever advice your doctors are telling you. Use these tips at your own risk knowing in my case they have worked.
3) Finally, I am not getting paid, reimbursed, doing any favors, getting any kickbacks or anything like that for mentioning any of the products in my tips. This offering of tips is NOT about making money, getting ahead, taking advantage, getting over, or getting something out of people. My sole purpose in doing this offering is to help and encourage people in these times when money is tight knowing that if we don’t come together, we shall surely fall apart. I have been blessed to experience alot through my life, modeling career, having had to survive by being resourceful, being a cheapskate and being blessed to overcome some things people said were impossible, advanced RA, Fibromyalgia, Lichen Planus (where I had to shave my head) and more. There will only be one possible case of a product that I am currently trying that I am so blown away by that I might be endorsing…BUT I PROMISE I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS A HEAD OF TIME.
Hey there, this is Charlotte with your tip for the day.
I’m going to make this one short and sweet. Say this with me…HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. I’m telling you it is the best stuff in the world. Yeah, it’s great for scars and scraps but man does it work for your teeth.
Next time you go to the store, check out all the fancy products that cost an arm and a leg to give you a whiter and brighter smile. What is the top ingredient?…..HYDROGEN PEROXIDE! Not only is it great for teeth whitening but it is the perfect antiseptic for your mouth and gums.
I must give credit to my dentist from when I was in Akron, Oh who I paid way too much money to find out the secret of the trade.
Here is my brushing routine: (Yeah, I have a tendency to have tartar buildup according to my dentist so I’m heavy on the tartar stuff)
- I gargle with equate (walmart generic listerine version) “whitening” pre-brush rinse w/ Tartar protection
- Brush with Crest Tartar protection whitening
- Use Equate electric toothbrush (no less than 3 minutes making sure to spend time on the gum line)
- Gargle for at least 2 minutes with HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Not only way cheap but excellent results…just ask my dentist!
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely
Copyright © 2012 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.