TIPS ON REMINDER OF THE TRUTH ABOUT OURSELVES
Before we get start I must give you the official disclaimer to cover myself and inform you fully of everything.
1) I don’t care if it is me, the media, a pastor, your best friend, a teacher, or your mama, ALWAYS research and check out what is being said for yourself. I encourage you not to take what I or anyone says at face value. I’m a big one for finding out things first hand and evaluating for yourself the best decision for you. All that to say, check out what I offer regarding tips, check it out and research it for yourself and make the best decision for yourself using wise counsel & your doctor’s advise where needed.
2) Please always consult your physician before changing or stopping any counsel they are giving you. Anything that I have done physically or with my doctors have worked for me and may not work for you. Again, I am only suggesting tips that have worked for me. I am not suggesting in anyway, shape or form to do these tips in lieu of whatever advice your doctors are telling you. Use these tips at your own risk knowing in my case they have worked.
3) Finally, I am not getting paid, reimbursed, doing any favors, getting any kickbacks or anything like that for mentioning any of the products in my tips. This offering of tips is NOT about making money, getting ahead, taking advantage, getting over, or getting something out of people. My sole purpose in doing this offering is to help and encourage people in these times when money is tight knowing that if we don’t come together, we shall surely fall apart. I have been blessed to experience alot through my life, modeling career, having had to survive by being resourceful, being a cheapskate and being blessed to overcome some things people said were impossible, advanced RA, Fibromyalgia, Lichen Planus (where I had to shave my head) and more. There will only be one possible case of a product that I am currently trying that I am so blown away by that I might be endorsing…BUT I PROMISE I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS A HEAD OF TIME.
Hey there, this is Charlotte with your tip for the day.
REMINDERS OF THE TRUTH
- You were born to dream
- No matter how big or small, you are worth having a dream
- Your story, no matter how bad or good, is for a purpose and to impact others
- There is a plan and a destiny for you
- Your past never disqualifies you from your future
- What your father, mother, or person who told you that you couldn’t said was and will ever be wrong
- People, fear, performance, emotions and the past are only dream stealers if you allow them to be
- Without being famous, wealthy, or in a position, your life and what you do is important
- Your worth is NOT based on what you do, sell, earn, or have it is based on who you are alone
- Your dreams are vital and worth following
- Making a mistake or failing is not a disqualifier but an opportunity for growth and character…keep moving forward
- A sign that you are walking your journey well is struggle and testing and others being impacted by watching you
- You are good enough
- You deserve more than being ordinary
- Your feelings are NOT the truth only indicators of something
Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, Trust Completely
Copyright © 2012 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.