Trusting Completely When Your World Makes No Sense
Join Charlotte on an exploration of the five greatest questions we have in the midst of heartache, struggle and pain:
God do you care?
Is there really a plan and purpose for my life?
Why do I have to suffer and struggle so much?
Why is it so hard to trust?
Am I okay? (Love, Worth & Acceptance issues)
Learn how our perception, attitude, and beliefs impact our level of trust and how to trust God completely
when your world makes no sense.
Anyone who has ever had struggles with God or life and is looking for direction.
The ideal length for this keynote is one hour. However, this presentation can be customized as a workshop, keynote, or half-day seminar. Keynotes can range from 30–70 minutes.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Disruption in Our Life is Often An Indication of Something About to Happen October 17, 2017
- ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY- Sometimes We Fear Lions in Our Lives Because We Are Looking in the Wrong Direction October 14, 2017
- Can your Marriage survive? (Expert Advice From For Healthy Marriages) October 9, 2017
- Sometimes, You Just Get Tired and Want To Quit October 9, 2017